Temperature: -20 ~ + 40 ℃
Real-time test voltage and DC board current.
1. Testing led strip, led panel, single led bulb, cob lighting sources and so on.
2. Backlight testing LED TV, displays, computers and so on.
3. Compatible with all LED strips (high voltage or low voltage).
4. Manual adjustment of the range of the test voltage (20-330 V / DC) and current (20-150 mA).
Voltage regulation with open circuit (no load) and current regulation with loads or contact probes together.
5. Does not fade when testing a single LED bulb with incorrect polarity. (Set a voltage of about 20 volts and switch current to 1 mA)
6. test voltage parameters of various electronic components.
7. LED flashlight for vehicle testing.
The factory default setting is 330 volts output, 30 mA output current. You can check the backlight of the TV with any size in these default settings.
1. self test: Connect, turn on the power switch. Voltage about 330 V, current 0; Contact the probes together, change the voltage to 0 and change the current to about 50 mA, then testing can be started.
2. When testing:
Voltage = 0 ', short circuit.
Voltage = '330V', open circuit.
3. Testing a single LED bead (Set the voltage to about 20 V and switch the current to 1 mA):
A. with right polarity: the voltage on the tester shows a normal LED bulb at about 80% of the rated voltage, for example, the operating voltage of a 2.4 V LED bulb if its rated voltage is 3V;
B. with incorrect polarity: voltage Displays the open voltage of the circuit.
4. LED test indicator: Set the voltage to 200 V, change the current if Brightness adjustment is required.
Test method without disassembling the screen:
Disconnect the power from the TV, unplug the interface of the constant current plate and the light bar, insert the red and black tester knobs into the anodes and cathodes of the interface LED light bar.
1. Multiple LED strips
Testing the voltage of each band and recording them. Compare the voltage of each band, it is normal if the differences are <2 in or <3%.
2. One LED flashlight
A. LED indicator is not on (it is necessary to remove the screen for repair): Voltage = 0, short circuit. Voltage ≥ 300
B, open chain. The LED indicator is on (to determine whether the backlight is normal or not, a constant current check of the driver board is required).
Test method for DC driver board:
Test status: the backlight LED is on with the tester, but it does not work with the board's DC current;
A. Disconnect the power from the TV, disconnect the interface of the constant current plate and the light bar;
B. Connect the DC current board to the tester using the cables in the kits ion the right polarity.
C. Insert the red and black knobs of the tester into the anode and cathode of the LED interface of the light panel
D. Turn on the power of the TV.
E. Test voltage> 30 V, current> 30 mA and stable, and the LED indicator is working normally, then the constant current board is normal.
Submission of an additional function:
Electrolytic capacitor voltage test:
Connect the black knob to the cathode of the electrolytic capacitor and the red knob to the anode. The voltage value displayed in a voltmeter quickly increases at the beginning. When you reach a certain point, the ascent rate will be significantly slow. At this time, the displayed voltage value is the actual withstand voltage of the tested electrolytic capacitor. (Capacitors are qualified if the actual voltage value is higher than the specified voltage value)
Note: Avoid breaking the capacitor, the test time should not be too long.
1. Set the voltage to about 20 V and current up to 1 mA when testing the standard voltage of diodes, triodes, MOS tube and IC.
2. Set a voltage of about 330 volts and a current of up to 1 mA when testing the voltage for breaking capacitors, stabilivolts, piezoresistorS and televisions.